Fire Jim Tracy

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Winning for Now

Well, the Benitez signing confirms what we already knew. The Giants are making one final push before years of despair set in. He'll be owed $6.6 million in 2006 (though it should be noted, that's only 10% more than Troy Percival will get next year. Somewhere Magnum P.I. rolls in his grave), then almost $8 million in 2007. All in all, a good signing for what it is: everyone knows they're taking their shot, and this is it.

It should be noted that it remains to be seen whether the Giants can actually get to the ninth inning with a lead.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a marriage divorce
    . It pretty much covers marriage divorce
    related stuff. It's full of resources and articles. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Blogger TWPAdmin, at 11/18/2005 03:53:00 PM  

  • I have a milton public school blog also! Mine is for adults only so you must be over the age of 18. Since I am posting my url to your blog, please post a comment at mine...I like linking to great blogs like yours.

    Milton Twins
    Free Milton Sister XXX Pictures. Indentical Twins Gone Wild!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/22/2005 10:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home