Fire Jim Tracy

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Baja Dreams

I'm sensing a trend in Steve's posts (which I enjoy immensely), so I'm going to suggest a new subtitle for this blog: "And Exile Bill Plaschke to Tijuana"

UPDATE: This is Steve. My current vote is that Plaschke either (1) follow Cora to Cleveland or (2) become the Mets' beat writer, where we'll never hear from him or his team again. Feel free to nominate appropriate places for Bill Plaschke to go. (Civ-il now.) But keep in mind, any place you want to send Plaschke is probably too good for Simers.

5 Comments:

  • Tijuana actually is really nice in some parts.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2005 08:57:00 PM  

  • Montreal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2005 10:15:00 PM  

  • send him to mit to teach dodger math to all our young geniuses. we might end up with a generation that can't send a satellite into space, but can somehow justify the national debt to appear like a surplus.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/14/2005 09:21:00 AM  

  • Do we get to vote Plaschke off Dodger Island? Cool!

    By Blogger Rob, at 1/18/2005 07:57:00 PM  

  • OK, I've been studiously ignoring you guys over the past several months while obsessing over the team over at Weisman's, Meagher's, McMillan's, Dodger Blues, Baseball Primer, and... oh my god is this pathetic or what. In any case, had I known that the true raison d' etre of this site was to FIRE BILL PLASCHKE, and not Jim Tracy you can better believe I would not have denied myself the immense pleasure of your wonderful blog. You guys are the masters! Bookmark coming up! And Oh yeah, lets keep Jim Tracy and give him a few more bucks.

    By Blogger lloyd, at 1/19/2005 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home