Fire Jim Tracy

Saturday, April 09, 2005

All Right, Jerry You Can Have Your Own Space!

More weird statistics:

Buster Olney=Idiot
Ryne Sandberg= Morgan-level idiot
Bill Plaschke= Big Dumb Idiot
Steve Dilbeck= Dude, You Were A Day Late And About Ten Dollars Short On That One
T.J. Simers=Permission to Piss Off Jeff Kent Whenever You Want

UPDATE: I think Tracy left Erickson in too long, but it worked out, since we were hurting for pitching late anyway. I thought he used pinch hitters correctly, and used Weaver to run in the right spot. But mostly after six months of Plaschke battles, and having it blow up tonight in his face like it blew up in mine on Opening Day, I'm just so deliriously happy that I'm willing to let quibbles lay. Good night, everybody. I look forward to reading Plaschke's take on the Angels tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • Plaschke must be in hiding or something. If he had any sense at all, he'd have to be feeling mighty stupid after his opening day column. Seriously, if I were him, I'd avoid writing about the Dodgers, too.

    Simers? He took his mean-spirited shot at Erickson after calling the Angels his favorite team. In between was the usual self-indulgence--my fantasy team is struggling, I asked Mike Scioscia about it... do people really find this man entertaining? Can't be too many since the Times has been hemorrahging subscriptions for awhile now.

    How long, Bill Dwyre? How long?

    By Blogger Mr. Landon, at 4/10/2005 07:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home