Fire Jim Tracy

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Well, Then...

I'm often hilarious! But his is the attack on Plaschke's Opening Day piece that I simply couldn't bring myself to do.

As much as I would like to take credit for making fun of Plaschke's Cora-obsession -- dang, the stuff writes itself.

UPDATE: As you can see, I tried to add a few links, and look what happens. Dots all over place. Blank lines. I have no idea what I'm doing if it isn't typing 9,000 words into this thing and hitting "Publish Post," and many people will agree that I don't have any idea what I'm doing when I do that. So anyway, maybe the links work, and maybe they don't, and maybe I'll fix the sidebar, and maybe I won't, and maybe I can't.

So there.

UPDATE 2: Also find (and also screwed up, apparently) several of the most recent Plaschkers related posts on this site on the right-hand bar, particularly for those of you who I delude myself into thinking might discover this website new when they are disappointed finding that firemikescioscia.com does not exist. Also, we start anew with Jim Tracy and tonight's first exciting installment of As The Manager Turns. Updates to the sidebar will be appropriately sporadic, given my total lack of computing skill.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home